This is my page. It is inspired in the uses.tech movement and its main goal is to share with you the things I use on my daily life, from hardware to software. It might not be a 100% up to date, but I will try to keep an eye on it to keep it alive!
Once done, add myself to:
These are the tools I use in my daily life. It is inspired by the uses.tech movement.
Last Updated: June 25, 2022
Please contact me if you have a tool to recommend.
Resources for Designers Link Level up your career! Courses, books, volunteering, & more.
A few SetApp apps you should check out:
- Sip - Color management tool
- Ulysses - digital notebooks
- CleanShot X
- Headspace - Paid guided meditation app with free intro course. Not spiritual, just about focusing your mind.
- Insight Timer - Completely free guided meditation app with optional paid add-ons
- Tweetbot - Twitter client
- 1Password - password manager
- Scanbot - use your iPhone as a scanner
- 1 Second Everyday Record one second of video per day and create a compilation of all seconds for the entire year
- 22.214.171.124 - Faster, free, private DNS
- Nomodoro - Block span/robocalls on your phone
- Operating System: macOS (Work), iOS & iPadOS (Personal), Windows (Gaming)
- Browser: Safari and Chrome on macOS, Safari on iOS
- Casual Listening
- Apple Music + Spotify
- Dedicated Listening
- Custom Modified iPod 2TB 4th Generation, Rockbox, USB C, and audio bypass mod