Leo combines aesthetic visual design, problem solving, technical knowledge, an ability to rapidly learn new skills as he needs them, and a core philosophy that the product must be exceptional.
UX Designer, Quality Assurance, and Client Service Representative
- Redesigned front-end, customer-facing ticket system to be responsive using Bootstrap framework
- Wireframed mockups in Axure and OmniGraffle
- Implemented centralised help desk system to streamline and provide transparency internally and externally for customer support requests
- Lead a transition from Waterfall Development to Agile Development
- Created a unique, successful, direct mail marketing campaign
- Filmed software tutorial videos
- Wrote and organised a client help site from scratch
- Streamlined and optimised CRM and email data and workflows
- Travelled through the southern US visiting clients and providing on-site support
- Updated client sites through SQL Server Management Studio and Microsoft Remote Desktop
- Designed several client help documents
SUNY New Paltz Box Office
Box Office Agent
New Paltz, NY – 2011—2013
- Handled cash and credit sales transactions using Vendini ticketing software
- Handled Will Call
- Helped implement digital ticketing check ins
State University of New York at New Paltz
Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Marketing
New Paltz, NY – 2009—2013
Melbourne, Australia – Jul/2010—Dec/2010
- Up and Running with Bootstrap 3
- CSS Fundamentals
- CSS: Core Concepts
- The 33 Laws of Typography
- Foundations of UX: Content Strategy
- Foundations of UX: Information Architecture
- UX Design Tools: Axure
- Foundations of Programming: Software Quality Assurance
- Agile Project Management
- OmniGraffle 6 Essential Training
- Interaction Design Fundamentals
Leo excels at user experience design, aesthetic visual design, problem solving, and technology. He has a high expectation of quality in the products he works on.
2.28 ft³ of blood, muscle, & bone: designer, scholar, Gryffindor, Australian-at-heart, surfer, secular humanist, Redditor, and technology enthusiast.
Leo grew up in Hudson Valley, New York. He studied marketing at the State University of New York at New Paltz and spent a semester living and studying in Melbourne, Australia.
After graduating from university he began working for UniversityTickets. Since July, 2014 he has worked remotely so he can surf more and escape the cold NY winters.
Leo plans his life far into the future. He is ambitious and knows what his goals are. He is not slowing down or maintaining the status quo. He is okay with not being normal, okay with being a little crazy, okay with thinking outside the box. Because the people who think differently are the ones who change the world.